Having read the abstracts for the symposium, address any of the following questions that help you think about designing the program. You don’t have to answer all of them, nor do you have to answer them individually. The questions are meant to help you identify some themes and prepare to design the program.
· Are there particular papers or presenters that might go well together on a panel?
· Are there particular papers or presenters that should not be scheduled at the same time?
· What do you think about mixing or keeping separate readings (i.e. creative work) and scholarly papers? Rarely are these two genres put on panels together, but what do you think?
· What kinds of themes/questions do you see emerging, which might shape how you organize panels?
· Given the symposium theme, what panel topics/themes do you think we absolutely must include in the schedule?
· What questions do you have?